Nintendo Direct

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ImminentBread

Balamb Garden Freshman
Sep 28, 2013
Sonic's confirmed for the new Smash Bros., and there's a new trailer for Sonic: Lost World with plenty of new footage!
Hype levels are very high right now.

AuroraXIII

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 26, 2013
New Zealand
Zelda didn't look that stunning. Deformed character design needs to die in a fire.

And Bravely Default was shocking. You can tell by the VA that Nintendo is localising it not Square Enix.

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
What exactly is Nintendo Direct?
Sort of a video segment detailing a bunch of upcoming Nintendo stuff. I've been avoiding it for a while because it tends to make me impatient for games to come out, but it usually contains some interesting stuff like release dates. Don't remember if it's live or pre-recorded... I want to say pre-recorded.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
The music in the Mario trailer is amazing. Really nice stuff. Think I want the CD more than the game.

The reasons to buy a Wii U are starting to slowly but surely pile up, but it has to be the right price. But with Mario, Smash Bros, Kirby and the like all coming and Wind Waker and things now out, it's getting there. Since getting my Wii U, it has actually become my go-to Netflix machine, as the Netflix app for it is GREAT.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
I'm pretty excited for Sonic: Lost Worlds, and A Link Between Worlds (though I'm not particulary fond of the art style). Super Mario 3D World seems to take away my problems with 3D Land (somewhat barren and boring levels), so that's looking pretty good as well.

As for Kirby... meh, it looks like pretty much any other standard Kirby game with a graphical update. I prefer it when they take new directions with the pink puff (even if they aren't completely successful), so I don't know if I'm gonna grab another standard Kirby platformer.

I'm pretty excited for Sonic: Lost Worlds, and A Link Between Worlds (though I'm not particulary fond of the art style). Super Mario 3D World seems to take away my problems with 3D Land (somewhat barren and boring levels), so that's looking pretty good as well.

As for Kirby... meh, it looks like pretty much any other standard Kirby game with a graphical update. I prefer it when they take new directions with the pink puff (even if they aren't completely successful), so I don't know if I'm gonna grab another standard Kirby platformer.
The kirby and yoshi platformers might surprise us yet. We havent seen much