Ok, Here we go.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sioux

Yevonite
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
Survived the first round of layoffs I've been through today. That was brutal.
But...but, we need rocket scientists. I need to be able to tell people I know a rocket scientist for clever word play situations. Damn, is nothing sacred?

I passed the JLPT N1 with a good score on my first try!! I never have to take another JLPT again!!
Hrm, JLPT? Jet....Lag...Professional...Test? Sounds cool.

Last edited:

BladeRunner

SOLDIER, First Class
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Meanwhile in Poland:
A self-help guru and youtube "celebrity" fakes being on the Ellen show. It's beyond cringy and fucked up on so many levels. It's supposed to be a visualisation of his dream that is being on Ellen, so he recreated the whole set and hired her look-alike to "interview" him, then he talks about stalking celebrities. Fucking insane.

The GemiKnight

Clan Centurio Member
Nov 11, 2016
Durban, South Africa
Meanwhile in Poland:
A self-help guru and youtube "celebrity" fakes being on the Ellen show. It's beyond cringy and fucked up on so many levels. It's supposed to be a visualisation of his dream that is being on Ellen, so he recreated the whole set and hired her look-alike to "interview" him, then he talks about stalking celebrities. Fucking insane.

o_O Damn. Just when you think you've seen it all somebody finds a way to crank up the weirdo meter to another level!