Persona 4: The Ultimate Ultra Suplex Hold new trailer

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
I don't think the trailer hides for even a second that this Sho character is 95% likely to be that hidden evil dude at the end of P4A. I'd be more surprised if he wasn't evil or had ulterior motives.

It looks great, much like P4A did... but I probably won't pick it up until it's under $20, like I do with most fighting games. I really do hope they cut a little bit of the fluff out of P4U's story mode, as compared to P4A's story mode, though... after playing through with 3-4 characters, it became a bit of a drag.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
I haven't played P4A and didnt look much into the new one coming out; Is it a sequel/prequel or remake?
It's honestly hard to tell, but it seems to be both. It adds new characters and re-balances and whatnot, and I'm pretty sure it continues the story of P4A, but... I'm really not sure about that part.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I'm interested in this, but my issue with P4A was the auto-combo stuff making it too easy to put somebody in relatively powerful damage loops. Hopefully some of the changes here can keep the nice auto-combo system but also inject some difficulty into the more deadly techniques.

Caius

Yevonite
Sep 29, 2013
I honestly hated P4, and I thought P4U was really well put together, but since I hated the P4 cast, I didn't play it too much.

However, grown up P3 characters were enough reason for me to buy the original P4U, and now this (assuming it's localized.) I was in love with Mistru and Akihiko in P4U and I'm just so excited to see Junpei and Yukari now.

Varnis

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 9, 2013
Australia
This game has the greatest title in Fighting Game history...It's a shame us Western Players won't be getting that name.