Possible new info from a leak about FFXV on Jump Magazine!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/42467539.html

Someone on Gamefaqs that is usually reliable has posted a link that what seems to be people getting early copies of Jump Mag.

Here are someone's translation:

Basically, the things that Sokuho listed are probably going to appear in the upcoming Jump Festa trailer somehow or other, or so the writer speculates:

- Don't understand what this means (neither does Sokuho)
- (Probably) A Titan/Giant appears and supposedly crushes Noctis
- Screenshots of weapons, scenes from the city
- Noctis summoning a sword that was seen on Kamen Rider (or something like it? May have this part wrong)
- New female character, perhaps called Cid? The name "Cid" is written and it may have to do with her. She's related to the airship crew somehow, maybe.
- The weapons that Noctis's buddies use will be introduced
- The CAR (yeah, THE CAR) has a secret, apparently
- There's some sort of huge vehicle that appears in the city (bus? train?)

(Please be aware that this is not 100% fact, but some few people's word that they got the Magazine early and posted the contents within.)

King Bimpy

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 11, 2014
google has a translator you know. and the car is named RHS-113 not car. the titan thing sounds awesome. large scale battles seen on games like god of war can happen here except no qte.

Last edited:

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
This sounds in line with what they would show, looks good!
The connection with Yoshi/Yoshida and 14 might be that Yoshida is the producer of FFXIV and that is some talking point? I can't really read Japanese well, so I don't understand it, but that is just my observation.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
Looks like a grimreaper or sth.. Can't wait to see the hq scans!

My guess'd be that it's a summon ( probably the lucis one) that you have to fight to obtain. (Or just a crazy monster. :D)

Last edited:

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York

Here's a better picture, it doesn't look like a grim reaper to me, I wish they took more pictures... why this crappy picture and not a proper scan? How about the rest of the information...?

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Some additional information that may/may not be true
The cars secret is apparently that the car can transform into armor for Noctis to wear, like a mech armor, magitek car

And the details on the "female Cid"

She's shown wearing working clothes (although scantily clad), is quite voluptuous and top-heavy, has goggles around her neck, and is a mechanic of some sort for airships.

And it seems Yoshida may be planning some sort of cross over promotion for XV and ARR but this wasn't very clear.
Image related is the giant that is about to crush Noctis, looks like it may be based on Gigas.
As part of these leaks is the new female Cid, who is apparently dressed like this.

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 26, 2013
Female Cid? Snap! I may be finally getting my wish haha. This game continues to deliver.

Re-quoting myself:
Also, (like some of you) I wonder who XV's Cid is, and the role Cid will play. Have we already seen Cid? Since the character tends to be re-imagined for every new FF, I've personally been dying to see a well done female Cid. Would be a first for the FF series.
I think my XV senses were tingling haha.