Resonance of Fate any good?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BladeRunner

SOLDIER, First Class
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
I think it was quite good. What I liked most is a great combat system and an interesting steampunk world with huge gears everywhere (well, I love steampunk settings). Characters were cool and the story... well I don't even remember what it was about. Maybe it's not a masterpiece but it's fun to play and I do recommend it.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I reviewed this game ages ago and really liked its combat, I remember, though I can remember so little about it now. I rather enjoyed it at the time. SEGA was on a bit of a JRPG roll those few years.

SIX2SE7EN

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
May 3, 2015
UK
Resonance of Fate was the most innovative RPG of the generation in my opinion. If you like over the top shooting gameplay with a great steam punk world and excellent soundtrack. I think it appeals to gamers who go in expecting nothing and then getting blown by it. Its very out of the ordinary.

Zero

ShinRa SOLDIER
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Traverse Town
www.twitter.com
It's been many years since I played it but I enjoyed it pretty well. Very unique battle system, though pulling off some things in battle can be a bit of a learning curve iirc. Took me a while to get the hang of some things. I'm glad this thread came up, it reminded me that I need that soundtrack.

coffee-san

AVALANCHE Warrior
Mar 18, 2015
Lol glad I bumped into this thread, was considering purchasing this game after I finished my JRPG backlog.
Definitely gonna do it now.