[Rumors found on the web] 'FFXIII: Lightning Collection' & 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII HD'?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
Guys, I hope not to be braking any rules of this forums, but while browsing through the web I found this picture that supposedly dates from the last E3:

I know we have to take this with a gigantic grain of salt (specially because creating those kind of images isn't that hard at all), but is there any chance of something like this happening? I doubt so, but... is there any? My inner fanboy is roaring right now and some of you seem to have a lot of info, so...

Is there any?

Source of the picture: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/syst...llection-ffxiii-collection-coming-t-31381030/

Sep 26, 2013
That FFXIII collection caused quite a scare when that image popped up.

Just some guy taking advantage of all the weak people out there. That's all.

Tani

Yevonite
Oct 25, 2013
India
www.facebook.com
You know fans should really quit hoping that FFVII HD will be released anytime soon even if it is in production or that they'll announce it. I'm sure SE has learned their lesson by now and that is "Not announce a game and make gamers wait for like 8 years". If there is such, we'll eventually know it. If not, it shouldn't honestly matter.

Leonhart

PSICOM Soldier
This sort of came true. The Lightning Saga is coming to PC over the next while.
Yes, but it's not a "collection". The launch of the games will be very distant of each other too...
Final Fantasy XIII now in september, XIII-2 in december and LR only in 2015.
Maybe in a steam sale you can find a "complete collection" promotion or anything like that.