SCEJA Sony Press Conference (September 2014)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Maybe you can enlighten me. Why is this game such a big deal? Ive only really heard of it first last year and i don't get the hype.
The game is made by Team Ico, the masterminds behind Ico and Shadow of The Colossus, two PS2 games regarded as one of the bests of the console. It was revealed at E3 2009, and if I recall correctly, as last seen in 2010. Kinda like Versus XIII, it's more or less in development hell.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Maybe you can enlighten me. Why is this game such a big deal? Ive only really heard of it first last year and i don't get the hype.
It's because the game is being made by Team ICO (The guys who made ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, which were highly praised).
I highly recommend you should give ICO/Shadow of the Colossus a shot. Both games play different and to me, its a very memorable experience.

Those two games were originally on the PS2 but it has been remastered and available on the PS3 via PSN or physically.
It is worth your money. Trust me.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
The game is made by Team Ico, the masterminds behind Ico and Shadow of The Colossus, two PS2 games regarded as one of the bests of the console. It was revealed at E3 2009, and if I recall correctly, as last seen in 2010. Kinda like Versus XIII, it's more or less in development hell.
So much Drama happened if I'm not mistaken.

May 26, 2014
It's really late and I have to wake really early tomorrow. This better be worth it.
Yeah, this timing kinda sucks for most people around the world. Luckily I'm in California so it's only like 11:00 PM here, and tomorrow's a holiday too. Otherwise I probably wouldn't even be awake right now.

Anyway, only about 10 minutes left.

May 26, 2014
I actually said "Here it comes!" out loud when I saw the Square Enix logo a minute or two ago. Then it turned out to be Dragon Quest Heroes and I was all like "Oh...". It's ok though, I'm sure many people are happy about it.

Best parts of the conference for me were God Eater 2 Rage Burst and Persona 5.

Hey Persona 5 was worth it.
So worth it.

Fleur

Knight of Death
Of course I had to be trolled by the Square-Enix logo when it came up.

I'm not too mad. I had little expectations for this anyway. I don't predict the actual TGS week to be much better either.

Oh well, I'm off to catch my flight to Hong Kong soon. See you around, everyone.