Showing off - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - 21/11/13

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BoN

Yevonite
Sep 26, 2013
Thailand
re-ffplanet.blogspot.com
My friend just got platinum trophy, he show me the reward garb.

Pallas Athena

He warned me that not to play hard mode in 2nd playthrough. It's possible to beat aeronite, secret dungeon and etc, but it almost impossible to defeat final boss (in ++ version).

The maximum attack and magic power in this game is 5,000. He has modified some weapon to reach that point, but still can't defeat final boss. He think that may be we need to play again and gain until HP reach 99,999. But we won't do that.

Last edited:

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hey, you guys who have finished or played a significant chunk of the game and shown yourself doing so in this thread (@LightningXFang, @Sapientia, @BoN) - how would you like to contribute to an article? Erren is doing an import review anyway, but I'm thinking we can run a 'from the community' impressions feature on RPG Site and perhaps also Nova Crystallis (Erren's final say here) where we group some of your thoughts together so there's a wider opinion than just ours.

We're just talking one or two paragraphs, between 100 and 200 words. Interested?

LightningXFang

Balamb Garden Freshman
Nov 12, 2013
Hey, you guys who have finished or played a significant chunk of the game and shown yourself doing so in this thread (@LightningXFang, @Sapientia, @BoN) - how would you like to contribute to an article? Erren is doing an import review anyway, but I'm thinking we can run a 'from the community' impressions feature on RPG Site and perhaps also Nova Crystallis (Erren's final say here) where we group some of your thoughts together so there's a wider opinion than just ours.

We're just talking one or two paragraphs, between 100 and 200 words. Interested?
I volunteer as tribute! *hunger games quote* :D

LightningXFang

Balamb Garden Freshman
Nov 12, 2013
My friend just got platinum trophy, he show me the reward garb.

Pallas Athena

He warned me that not to play hard mode in 2nd playthrough. It's possible to beat aeronite, secret dungeon and etc, but it almost impossible to defeat final boss (in ++ version).

The maximum attack and magic power in this game is 5,000. He has modified some weapon to reach that point, but still can't defeat final boss. He think that may be we need to play again and gain until HP reach 99,999. But we won't do that.

If thats all u get for Platinum im dissapointed. Its 2 things;

- The no extra stat on Garb / Mediguard lv1.????
- It doesnt look quite UNIQUE! i prefer my Smoking over that anyday

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
If thats all u get for Platinum im dissapointed. Its 2 things;

- The no extra stat on Garb / Mediguard lv1.????
- It doesnt look quite UNIQUE! i prefer my Smoking over that anyday
The guard ability on that reward outfit is, I believe, "Immortal Guard". It's probably the ability Lightning had in the Requiem of the Goddess DLC, where she takes no damage from any attack for as long as she's guarding.

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013

Count me in! Sounds fun.

BoN

Yevonite
Sep 26, 2013
Thailand
re-ffplanet.blogspot.com

^^" Sorry, I feel like I wanna pass.

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
Does anyone have a link to or know the lyrics to "The Savior's Song"? It's a really nice lullaby, one that I can totally hum to, but I'd also like the lyrics. Thankies!

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
This doesn't pertain to anything in the game itself (technically), but as this seems to be the most active thread about the game, I thought I'd share that, during a look on the GameStop website, I found that the guide for LR is once again from Piggyback. I, for one, am happy, as the guide they made for XIII-2 was one of the best guides I've seen for a game. Though, that's probably because I don't use many official ones.

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
Looks like Kotaku has a preview of their review, kind of sums up how I feel about the game, to be honest.
Just plain fun.

LightningXFang

Balamb Garden Freshman
Nov 12, 2013
I just killed him! My god he was hard...... I had the ultimate weapon and shield yes. was on 4500 / 4500 and around 15,2k Health

Problem was. Phase 4 is tricky getting him in stagger. i used 9 GP to get him in Knock out.

Now i just started Hard Mode and i see awesome weapons and shields but PRICY as hell. 800k for a shield O_O...i got 350k :(

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013

Hi there~
Just following up on the import impressions stuff. Is there something specific we should focus on in these little paragraphs? I've been thinking about what I want to say, but just to be sure I thought I'd ask.
Thanks! :D