Showing off - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - 21/11/13

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
So, has anyone beat the game in Hard Mode yet? I'm currently going through a normal mode playthrough, considering my Schemata's stats are all around 3,000 magic/strength and 15,000+ HP.

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
So for anyone who may have imported or spoiled themselves - is this game definitive? Like a clear, complete ending to the XIII saga with all loose threads wrapped up?

No spoilers please, hoping for a no/yes. I just want to know if I'm going to invest 30 hours into something with a conclusion. I have a full time job and a 13-month old so my long form jrpg time has to be spent very wisely :p

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
So for anyone who may have imported or spoiled themselves - is this game definitive? Like a clear, complete ending to the XIII saga with all loose threads wrapped up?

No spoilers please, hoping for a no/yes. I just want to know if I'm going to invest 30 hours into something with a conclusion. I have a full time job and a 13-month old so my long form jrpg time has to be spent very wisely :p
Concluded? Of course.

hui43210

Clan Centurio Member
Sep 26, 2013
Ottawa, On
I haven't been on this forum lately since The Japanese release, but I'm finally joining the fun with the rest of NA on tuesday!!! So far I find it kinda funny that the review from this site called LR the worst of the three and Kotaku called it the best. Eager to play it myself.