SOLDIER vs SeeD vs Kingsglaive

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
SOLDIER, SeeD, Kingsglaive, three distintive military group forces within their respective universes but:
  1. which one of this organization has the better warriors? (Judge only base on their equipment, magic, training, miscellaneous skills, general advantages and disadvantages, etc)
  2. Which one of them is better equipped and prepared for any type of mission/confrontation?
  3. Which organization would come out on top if a war were to ensue between them?
Let's have fun :D

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
I think Soldier for all 3 categories.

They are genetically enhanced and aren't reliant on 3rd parties for powers after they've undergone the transformation.

The Kingsglaive are heavily reliant on Regis being alive. Once he passed, the struggle was real.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I think Soldier for all 3 categories.

They are genetically enhanced and aren't reliant on 3rd parties for powers after they've undergone the transformation.

The Kingsglaive are heavily reliant on Regis being alive. Once he passed, the struggle was real.
Outside of the Glaives being reliant on their source power being alived, I´d argue that both SOLDIERs and Kingsglaives are comparable in terms of display of strenght, power and skills.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
SOLDIER is the best overall, but for non-artificial training (I.E., relying on a person's fitness and skill over genetic meddling) I think SEED and the Kingsglaive are tied.