Sora96's FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 for Android Review

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Motomu Toriyama and Yoshinori Kitase's FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 has been released as its own dedicated app for iOS & Android devices. With this you can stream this amazing game to your smartphone or tablet. Yesterday, I installed it on my smartphone and was quite impressed.

I am using an Australian Internet connection which are years behind countries like Japan & the United States and despite this I was able to stream the game to my smartphone quite well. At times the graphics did go quite low but generally the game kept looking pretty good. At times I was blown away as the game looked stunning.

The controls also work quite well, I was able to play the game and win battles with little issue. However since my smartphone isn't that big some controls overlapped with each other but I managed to work around it easily.

All audio was preserved and plays perfectly.

The Android version runs pretty well on my smartphone so it must run really well in Japan. I hope to see the iOS & Android versions of FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 released worldwide. I also look forward to LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII for iOS & Android as well.

8/10