Square Enix Presents:Extended Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Emergency Talk Show on October 2nd!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Redichi24

PSICOM Soldier
Oct 1, 2013
Square Enix Presents will be streaming the presenation on October 2nd at 8pm Japan time.
Do you guys think Hajime Tabata will also show us an extended FFXV demo then? He did say we will see more on Square Enix Presents in the near future.
https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/515063217769287680
http://blog.jp.square-enix.com/sep_japan/2014/09/000715.html

Update: Square Enix will be streaming an extended FFXV tech demo, S.E NA confirmed.

http://press.na.square-enix.com/rel...for-final-fantasy-type0-hd-and-final-fantasy-

Update 2: Here is the link to the live stream:

Last edited:

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Yeah, in the subtitled video it's pretty clear that they ran out of time (hence the OP fire spell) and he said something about the possibility of an extended version being uploaded soon-ish.

It's still a week away, so hopefully they'll show more things and clarify things (pls, pls). Despite some bad news for me these latest days, there is something very positive about this: they seem to treat this game like something that indeed exists. Shame about my (for me, sure) game-breaking complaint :mad:

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
According to the This:

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/square-enix-host-extended-final-fantasy-type-0-hd-xv-talk-show-next-week

The talk show featured live gameplay demonstrations of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and Final Fantasy XV.

Another words they are just doing an extended version of the emergency talk show, which means FFXV will be there as well ( in an extended version). ( Maybe they heard the complaints and wish to correct them because this talk show happened too quickly imo.
Tabata did say he would consider doing this, perhaps the backlash made him want to announce it now, or it was planned all along.

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Tabata did say he would consider doing this, perhaps the backlash made him want to announce it now, or it was planned all along.
There is no 100% true answer, but I personally feel this is happening all to quickly after TGS. With all the backlash from all regions, even people at SE can't miss that a lot of people are upset about "something" I am sure they know what it is lol. Perhaps they will say " Yes you can hold the button for easy attacking, but you can attacking manually if you so desire. ( at least that's what I hope he says). Either way I am cool with whatever decision is made. ( Just praying for a Manual mode lol)

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
The entire XV segment was not planned in advanced. They ran out of time.

This is the same show, so XV will be there as what was displayed at the actual stage event was Type-0 and XV. Just now they can talk about it and not worry about time since its going to be streamed. That's the logic behind it!

So I hope he goes into a bit more detail and quells some fears from people who don't read patents. :p

Last edited:

LittleKingCael

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jul 28, 2014
i just want see the game that i saw on e3 2013 with a menu and a noctis being wounded by a behemoth, i want to select which weapon to use, i do not care about jump, i just want to take full control about my character and my party

i also want manual-dodge if they give us that auto-dodge they should give us limitation, 5 sec auto-dodge bar limitation for example.

kamikki

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 18, 2013
Finland
i just want see the game that i saw on e3 2013 with a menu and a noctis being wounded by a behemoth, i want to select which weapon to use, i do not care about jump, i just want to take full control about my character and my party

i also want manual-dodge if they give us that auto-dodge they should give us limitation, 5 sec auto-dodge bar limitation for example.
You're not going to see the game from 2013 nor 2011

Hopefully this manages to calm people down. Im p.sure there are a ton of fans out there that would be much more interested in the new battle system than in the old one, they just don't know it yet and kneejerked negatively!

Last edited:

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
The entire XV segment was not planned in advanced. They ran out of time.

This is the same show, so XV will be there as what was displayed at the actual stage event was Type-0 and XV. Just now they can talk about it and not worry about time since its going to be streamed.

So I hope he goes into a bit more detail and quells some fears from people who don't read patents. :p
Well, since this won't be a rushed segment ( FFXV part at least), they can say what they want to say without any time restrictions.

The interviews were kinda based off what they showed. Now that they have more time, they can go into deeper detail on the battle system.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Well, since this won't be a rushed segment ( FFXV part at least), they can say what they want to say without any time restrictions.

The interviews were kinda based off what they showed. Now that they have more time, they can go into deeper detail on the battle system.
I mean, I doubt we'll get info on that supposed optional mode or the whole gambit system, but detailing how strategical it is would be nice and displaying it.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
Welp. Square Enix NA Press Release confirms it:
The extended version of the much talked about, “FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD Talk Show” which showcased the FINAL FANTASY XV tech demo at last week’s Tokyo Game Show is scheduled to be streamed on Thursday, October 2nd at 8:00 p.m. JST / 4:00 a.m. PDT. The program will be available on Square Enix Presents (http://www.jp.square-enix.com/sep_japan/) in Japanese, and a subtitled version will be available at a later time.
http://press.na.square-enix.com/rel...for-final-fantasy-type0-hd-and-final-fantasy-