Square Enix Revealing 'Secret Title' at E3 - Either Hitman or Toriyama's title

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
We might have two new Hitman games at E3.

I asked Square Enix Montréal where Hitman: Sniper, the mobile spin-off announced at E3 2014 is. They responded with the following.

We'll have plenty to announce soon! Don't worry!

Nov 17, 2014
Maybe Toriyama's reviving Front Mission!
One of my favorite was Front Mission 3. Never finished 4 and 5, never played Evolved. But still, if they introduce a new FM game, I might die of happiness.
Imagine if they adapt to the battle mechanics of Dragon Age, where there's a tactical mode and real-time mode, that'll definitely fit the gameplay. Plus, there's tons of mechs! Or should I say wanzers. Man, you got hyped now!

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
One of my favorite was Front Mission 3. Never finished 4 and 5, never played Evolved. But still, if they introduce a new FM game, I might die of happiness.
Imagine if they adapt to the battle mechanics of Dragon Age, where there's a tactical mode and real-time mode, that'll definitely fit the gameplay. Plus, there's tons of mechs! Or should I say wanzers. Man, you got hyped now!
Haha. Well Toriyama's a big fan of Front Mission and even wrote Evovled's story.

Nov 17, 2014
Haha. Well Toriyama's a big fan of Front Mission and even wrote Evovled's story.
Seriousy? I didn't even know that bit of info. Front Mission Evolved has (for me) been one of the best CG intros ever.
So if he's really a big fan, I don't see why he wouldn't take such opportunity.