Square Enix's line-up for Jump Festa 2016

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
****EDIT #1: LINE-UP UPDATED WITH FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE****

More info on the current line-up:

For those jumping to conclusions, just give it time if you're hoping for Final Fantasy XV (or some other title). Usually, their line-up updates as we get closer to the event.

But hey, AT LEAST WE WILL FINALLY GET TO SEE THAT KINGDOM HEARTS FOOTAGE SOON..... MAYBE.... HOPEFULLY.

Last edited:

Somnia

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 20, 2014
Springfield
www.novacrystallis.com
Final Fantasy 7 Remake has been added btw

I honestly think we may see the first episode of 7 next year, being on Unreal Engine 4 helps. The one thing that holds me back is they may wait till 2017 to have the first episode release on the 20th anniversary.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
I honestly think we may see the first episode of 7 next year, being on Unreal Engine 4 helps. The one thing that holds me back is they may wait till 2017 to have the first episode release on the 20th anniversary.
I dont understand the fan logic of why a company (e.g: SE) would plan to release a x game from y franchise in z time just to meet an imaginary simbolic date.

Somnia

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 20, 2014
Springfield
www.novacrystallis.com
I dont understand the fan logic of why a company (e.g: SE) would plan to release a x game from y franchise in z time just to meet an imaginary simbolic date.
Nothing to do with Fan Logic, but marketing of it. I'm not saying they would hold the game back on purpose for it, but they may have a target date of 2017 due to the anniversary for marketing purposes. If the game is done in 2016, they'll release it in 2016, all depends what they are targeting internally.