TALES OF HEARTS R subbed

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
For a Tales game this is kind of surprising. Though the way they phrased it. "Japaneses voice-overs" was kinda weird. Though i am with you KOK, i would love for it to have dual audio, especially for an RPG. I don't want to be focusing on reading and thus missing out on the actual stuff going on.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
I want to hear english mainly for two reasons: I doubt they'll put subtitles for battle quotes, conversation heroes have with foes in battle, or with the jokes after battle as they pose. And also because when I watch a subbed show I always find myself reading too slow and pausing the movie/show to make sure I got the sentence right. In a game, you can't always pause cutscenes. So I'd be force to miss out on the dialogue.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Anyone else picking up the game tonight? Lots of GameStops are doing midnight launch for Halo MCC, so you can pick up Tales if you want. That's what they told me anyway.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
Yeah, Hisui is definitely that cliche overprotective big brother type. Not sure if he changes or not, however.

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/1...e-voiceovers-subtitles-five-languages-europe/

People are saying that Namco is listening to the fans that want subb of dubbed games. It's not official for the US yet, but this is so far bad for some great for others. I'm sorry, I like my games dubbed. At least have dual audio would be best.
That would be so very nice. Not that I dislike the Tales of dubs (only most of them), but to have the chance to have the Japanese voice acting? There's no way I can say no to that.