Tales of Zestiria: SAME YEAR RELEASE FOR EAST AND WEST

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
This is shaping up to be a great game.

Now I'm hearing they want the game to come out worldwide as soon as possible. Localizing will be done within the same year as it's dropped in JPN gamer's laps. I'm hyped. I'm gonna be getting Xillia 2 and Hearts R, so chances are after I finish both of them, this will likely be out mid summer 2015.

Hope this is good news for yall too. I know some importer hated the news since they wanted to get the JPN version and make Youtube vid walkthrus of the game way before the game came in english.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
That pale guy reminds me of SO4's Faize, and the MC reminds me of Edge Maverick. Maybe I won't enjoy this game as I should...
Maybe you won't. But people reminding you of other characters, that's bound to happen in most games nowadays. But if it's not for you not biggie, you've got others to choose from all this year.

May 26, 2014
KOKAYI5 said:
And that's why I don't think multiple character designers is the way to go. The blonde girl (I believe her name was Edna) looks very out of place next to the others and it bugs me. That aside though, this game is looking pretty interesting.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
From what I hear she's suppose to be a little off. She claims to be a spirit like the white-haired characters, but isn't white-haired and has a secret about her black glove. Also they say she's mean and often lives alone ignoring society.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
As I hear it, next year is looking good. But that's not official. But the reason why people are saying next year is because the Tales team is spitting out back to back info on the game. Sometimes this info comes in huge dumps. At this point, the only pre-release info we don't know is:
1) final playable characters?
2) is Slay the only monk now?
3) a release date
They confirmed it'll be international version when it's out and that whenever it does hit, that same year it'll be over in the west. None of the info flat-out says it'll be 2015, but with Hearts R and Xillia 2 out THIS year it just makes sense.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Namco doing it right with the simultaneous release. Is this going to have a full dub? I know Hearts R isn't...
Full dub. It's international/worldwide versions that'll be sent out. By that I mean, international version of ToZ will be standard. They said from start that this game was always gonna be a worldwide release. I hear, for Hearts R there's still a chance for Eng dub in the US. Small though it may be. I consider it possible because if they changed Shing's name to Kor because they thought the west would have a hard time saying it, wouldn't that mean English speech is an issue still? And if it's an issue, that must mean they still maybe have some Eng Dubbed copies.