Tokyo Game Show 2014 (18th September 2014 - 21st September 2014)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
In a couple of days (4 days to be exact), Japan's biggest gaming event will take place and loads of new and anticipated games of Japan will be shown there.

For some people (like me) are hoping for Square Enix's huge project to be in the event..... Which is Final Fantasy XV.

Others hope for Sony Computer Entertainment Japan to show off more of Bloodborne or the LONG AWAITED game known as The Last Guardian.

Nonetheless, there are loads to be shown off at this year's TGS.

Gematsu has a list of all the livestreams that will take place during the event if you are interested in watching:

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/tokyo-game-show-2014-live-stream-schedule

Note that all timings are in JST.

Azuardo

Materia Hunter
Sep 26, 2013
Expecting absolutely nothing.

Looking forward to seeing a bit of DOA5LR, and probs some Yakuza 0 and Resi Revs 2.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I just remember while Tokyo game show is starting September 18th @ 10AM. That is Japan time. For me in Eastern North America it will be September 17 @ 9PM! I'm such an idiot for forgetting that and thinking I'd be waiting till the 18th here in the US for the news to start rolling in! Haha!

Gotta love confusing time zones.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Expecting absolutely nothing.

Looking forward to seeing a bit of DOA5LR, and probs some Yakuza 0 and Resi Revs 2.
So damn eager to see more of Yakuza 0 especially!
I heard that Resi Revs 2 will be release episodically like what the TellTale games of the Walking Dead are doing..... Kinda not what I expected but lets see how that goes.

Azuardo

Materia Hunter
Sep 26, 2013
Yeah, but it'll be a full retail release, too. Revs 1 was kinda episodic anyway, so shouldn't be too much different. Will just wait for disc version.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Yeah, Ill be waiting for the physical release of the game as well. Been waiting to get my hands on the Walking Dead Season 2 and the Wolf Among Us retail copies for the PS4.

Sep 26, 2013
Not going to expect it to be there at all but I want see something more of Kingdom Hearts other than the remasters.
Best not to expect KHIII. If they show it, it'll probably be the same footage from E313 but with some enhancements. There isn't much to show and talk about right now.