Tokyo Game Show 2014 (18th September 2014 - 21st September 2014)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Yeah, I knew it was a long-shot. :p
I'm just wondering if Square will tell us anything other than XV in order to keep us excited for 2015 and beyond.
Type-0 is appearing at TGS, right? I guess thats one of the games I'll be looking forward.

Possibly Square has already heard the fan demands and they could probably be developing Final Fantasy XII HD..... I want that to happen so bad.

Sep 26, 2013
Just a friendly reminder. FFXV doesn't have to show up at this PlayStation event. Square Enix can show it wherever they want to. So if you get pissed off, you have no one but yourself to blame. :)

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Can't say I'm excited about Type-0, being it a remaster of a game, especially a game I merely liked, but not loved (still might get it in the future, since I didn't finish it).

Now, let's hope that #54 is actually FF XV, althought I don't think it will be: why would they put it as a secret? Unless those "Coming soon" images are random and have nothing to do with the game having been announced or not.

And damn, didn't expect Uncharted 4! PLEASE, PLEASE, show something beyond the E3 teaser. That's probably my most anticipated game next year (along with The Witcher 3 and Bloodborne).

Last edited:

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Tokyo Game show will be so exciting! Tales of Zestiria, Pokemon ORAS, Dragon Quest Heroes, and strong possibility of FINAL FANTASY XV!

Plus more announcements! *does my happy dance*:cactuar: