Tokyo Game Show 2014 (18th September 2014 - 21st September 2014)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fleur

Knight of Death
Dammit guys

How did you manage to make even me excited for TGS this year when all the way through I have convinced myself there will be nothing of note?

Now I wish I can stay up till 1am UK time, but a combination of jet lag, early morning dentist appointment and work afterwards to get to conspire to prevent me from joining in on the fun.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I'm going to be up when TGS starts and a while after too! I hope if it is shown it's while I'm awake!

I remember watching the e3 2013 live stream of Final Fantasy Versus XIII/XV announcement with my boyfriend! It's fun when you're there when it happens to talk about everything, VS finding out later and trying to read through hundreds of pages and news sites! Haha!

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Some notable games I thought that were interesting at TGS:

-Bloodborne (already announced a release date for February 2015)

-Metal Gear Solid V (Bewbs physics hopefully :chocowalk:)

-Final Fantasy XV (But you already know that)

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
Feel free to put up some TGS 2014 news here if you wish it.
Ill start off with the Evil Within.
I think Shinji Mikami did a pretty fine job with it. I'm definitely give the game a try so it's a must buy for me.

BladeRunner

SOLDIER, First Class
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
There's this new MGS V trailer showing a cutscene with Quiet. Honestly, I find her design really ridiculous, especially for a game which is supposed to have a serious and dark tone. Kojima said that there is a good reason why she dresses like that and fans speculated that she has some skin-camo power. It turns out they were right but...
her power makes her clothes disappear anyway, soooo...:cactuar:

If it's just fanservice, I think it's gone too far. She's wearing a f*cking bikini on a battlefield.