Uh Hnm... (FFXV moon)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

King Bimpy

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 11, 2014
Am I seeing things? Is there a face on that moon? The same face as on
?

Does Luna have the same glowy stuff as Stella?

The two jewelry remind me of the Turkish flag.

Last edited:

King Bimpy

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 11, 2014
Alright these thread names are getting ridiculous. Stop making entirely new threads just for something like this as well.
There is already a thread about discussing about Luna & Stella, so you can easily put all of this in an existing thread.
I am not talking about who Stella or Luna are. I'm posting stuff that makes me go HNMMMMMMMM. Look at the moon. Do you see a face? I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES A DAMN FACE. AM I DELUSIONAL? I AM NOT CRAZY. That face is the same as the logo, which is a reference to Somnus and Somnus goes hand and hand with the true figure is still hidden in the sleep. The figure that still lies asleep in the fantasy.

Then look Luna and Stella have the same glowy stuff and yes they do remind me of the Turkish flag. I dont know what that means and I don't really care until more information comes out. but it does make go WOW LOOK, so I post it. That is the point of this. see something that sticks out post it.

Just like this
. THERE'S MONSTER ROAD SIGNS, SPEED LIMIT SIGNS, POWER LINES, PAINTED ROADS, GUARD RAILS, AND a bunch of other stuff that makes the game more lifelike than other titles. A true highway. this stands out.

if you see anything sticking out then post it

Leonhart

PSICOM Soldier
I am not talking about who Stella or Luna are. I'm posting stuff that makes me go HNMMMMMMMM. Look at the moon. Do you see a face? I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES A DAMN FACE. AM I DELUSIONAL? I AM NOT CRAZY. That face is the same as the logo, which is a reference to Somnus and Somnus goes hand and hand with the true figure is still hidden in the sleep. The figure that still lies asleep in the fantasy.

Then look Luna and Stella have the same glowy stuff and yes they do remind me of the Turkish flag. I dont know what that means and I don't really care until more information comes out. but it does make go WOW LOOK, so I post it. That is the point of this. see something that sticks out post it.

Just like this
. THERE'S MONSTER ROAD SIGNS, SPEED LIMIT SIGNS, POWER LINES, PAINTED ROADS, GUARD RAILS, AND a bunch of other stuff that makes the game more lifelike than other titles. A true highway. this stands out.

if you see anything sticking out then post it
Like @BladeRunner said, you took a frame from the transition of the moon to the logo. There is no face in the moon, It's only appear in the transition.
But there is something more interesting that you can observe about the moon:

Have you noted that the "face" of the moon that appears in the game is EXACTLY the same we saw from Earth? It's our moon, In the Exact same position. Some people has been creating theories that the game is on Earth but in a different time or alternative reality. Look to a photo of our moon and compare to the screenshot above: