What anime have you been watching recently?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Mar 13, 2015
i like to rewatch
Btooom!
Ghost Hound.
and Shiki anime dubs.

Off Topic:the cartoons that still air today that i watch are south park and we bare bears.

oh right! i can't forget to mention attack on titan the funimation anime dub is my favorite and i'm really excited about this anime becoming a game for the PS4 soon.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Not sure if this counts since it's not produced in Japan but I've recently been watching RWBY. Which, if you're interested, is up to it's 4th season.
RWBY fan right here!
As for if it counts as anime? For me it does, the word anime is just an abreviation used in Japan to refer to the english word animation (just spell it in slow motion and you will see).

SonOfEtro

White SeeD
May 2, 2016
I've recently gone through the entirety of Blood-C and its movie conclusion The Last Dark. I enjoyed both of them enormously.

SonOfEtro

White SeeD
May 2, 2016
What do you think of them compared to Blood+ ?
First Blood series I've seen, actually. I wasn't that interested in the Blood franchise, but the concept of Blood-C seemed interesting. I was right, it's just my cup of tea, full of twists and turns while totally undermining the cliches of its setting.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
First Blood series I've seen, actually. I wasn't that interested in the Blood franchise, but the concept of Blood-C seemed interesting. I was right, it's just my cup of tea, full of twists and turns while totally undermining the cliches of its setting.
I'm pretty much the oposite, outside of twists and turns I was bored during my run of Blood-C, I enjoyed the movie more though.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
The first tournament was alright. Then the Trunks and Zamazu stuff happened and there was no fun to be had there :/ No fun! Just disappointment....

AnGer-dono

SOLDIER Second Class
Dec 27, 2014
Germany
Finished Yuri!!! on ICE a few days ago.

Great show, never thought I'd be into a series about ice skating with only male characters, but here it is and it's such a joyous ride. Go see it, you will definitely not regret it.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Little Witch Academia, man I have been waiting for this to turn into a TV anime and finally premiered yesterday!

The plot is nothing to complex, it just a bunch of cute girls learning how to be a witch and I´m totally find with that, simple and fun show, exactly how I wanted it to be.
Each second of the episode left me like:
Ako smilling smaller.png

May 26, 2014
Blue Exorcist Kyoto chapter!
So hype and so glad they're ignoring all the anime-original crap from season 1 to go with the godlike manga plot!