Which Upcoming Final Fantasy Game Are You most hyped for?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which Upcoming Final Fantasy Game Are You most hyped for??

• Final Fantasy XV

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Final Fantasy Type-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World of Final Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CRIMSON-XIII

Balamb Garden Freshman
Jun 9, 2015
i think xv is very much versus 13, aside from the beginning changed, 2006-2012 only ever highlighted the beginning of the game anyway, thats all they had developed, thats why we saw the same party scene and stella a lotm cause thats all they had, not cause stella was important.

im most excited for ffxv now but ffvii is also my top hyped game.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Final Fantasy XV, say what you want about no longer being VersusXIII for removing Stella, as long as most of the elements that defined VersusXIII remains(lets be real, the game was defined by more things than just a girl), for me this is still the same game that i have been waiting since 2006 and i will not argue beyond that.

Sep 26, 2013
That’s tough.

FFXV development has dragged on for too long. Kinda bored of it now. Just want it to be out so that I can see something fresh.

I need to see what they’re exactly doing with FFVII. Can’t get excited for CGI. Hopefully they don’t inject the Advent Children virus into it.

I’ve already played FFXII. Been there, done that.

(wonders why World of Final Fantasy isn’t an option)

Type-1 is just a concept. Who knows if they’ll even green light it.

Hmm…

I guess I’ll pick FFVII remake simply because it’s a mystery right now. Nobody knows for sure what it will look like as there are going to be so many things that need to be redesigned. They're going to have to add, cut and change content. Whatever they do will probably divide the fan base.

With FFXV, I’m keeping my expectations low on that one. As someone who was invested in this game’s development since the Versus XIII days, I see no reason to continue keeping my excitement high with all these changes that have been going on. Also, it just seems like they’re not really thinking straight in regards to how to present and share information to the public either.

FFXII is self-explanatory. I’ve already played it. I’ve already experienced it. It’s just not a priority.

As for Type-1… I’m not too excited for it because Type-0 wasn’t really anything mind blowing. It was just kinda… Meh. To be fair though, it was designed as a portable game and Type-1 will most likely be for consoles but I’m just not really hyped for it. Especially since we don’t know much about it.