Why isn't dual audio available for FFXIV?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Huh? How?

The Steam page only has English, French and German. http://store.steampowered.com/app/262342/
I play on PS4, the game has an option to listen to Japanese voices through an option for cutscene audio. It works on PC as well, many people prefer the Japanese voice actors (myself included).

Edit: That's not just me fluffing up the voice acting either, Square Enix has showed off their impressive list of voice actors for Japanese audio before and it's full of highly known voice actors as well. A quick Google will pull up information about it if you are curious.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
I play on PS4, the game has an option to listen to Japanese voices through an option for cutscene audio. It works on PC as well, many people prefer the Japanese voice actors (myself included).

Edit: That's not just me fluffing up the voice acting either, Square Enix has showed off their impressive list of voice actors for Japanese audio before and it's full of highly known voice actors as well. A quick Google will pull up information about it if you are curious.
Why don't they list it on Steam then?

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
I see what Sora sees. I'm in UK, and I believe Sora is in Australia? Perhaps not showing up for PAL region people...