WILD ARMS 6?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Been some rumors that Media Vision gain a lot of funding after the success of their mobile games (the Chaos Rings games). Now with that money, as the rumors go, say that they'll be able to finally make a Wild ARMs 6. If this is true, how would yall like it to play out? What gameplay style? What system? Do you even believe the rumors?

I'd want it on PS4 (needs more RPGs and is still new) and I'd like it to play like Wild ARMs 3 did (with jogging around as they fight, but with lots of unique skills only each character can do). Maybe have the plot be a wild western based off the trouble Asians had getting work in the frontier but reworked to be fantasy story.

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
If it is true then i would want it to connect all of the games together. Bring back WA2 or WA4' gameplay, or perhaps action/fighting the enemies on screen without screen breaks/change. System? Obviously PS4. want to see more of Filgaia, Anastasia, and ARMS

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
I can't argue with that. Sounds good. Maybe it'd even be a crazy action-RPG with a party system. Or maybe have battle be sometimes like WA4 and 5 and soemtimes like 3's. Depending on the boss or area. Maybe even a tactics part during a war.