Xenoblade Chronicles X Announced

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 26, 2014
Along that same line maybe Xenodolls? Xenomechs sounds too generic imo, and apparently the robots are called Dolls.
Anyway, it's definitely safe to assume it's gonna be called Xeno(whatever), but I actually think it would be cool if it were just called X. Anyone else feel the same?

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Generic maybe, but you can't get more generic than 'Xenoblade', and to be fair, that actually sounds pretty cool anyway.

Xenomech(s) was pretty much an on-the-spot thought, but it actually seems fitting. If the 'doll' thing is true, fair enough, but I can't see Xenodoll(s) being a good Western title, to be honest. I just think of Barbie when I hear 'doll'.

May 26, 2014
Azuardo said:
Generic maybe, but you can't get more generic than 'Xenoblade', and to be fair, that actually sounds pretty cool anyway.
This is true.
And yeah "Xenodolls" may not be the best choice marketing-wise...

I suppose we'll see at E3 though. Err... at least hopefully. This is supposed to be coming out this year after all.

Sep 26, 2013
I'm thinking Xenoworld. Mainly because of Monolith Soft's desire to be like Bethesda.

The dolls do seem like a focus though. Could be mech related.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Good shout. I was trying to think something online-based, since that looks to be a focus. Xenoworld definitely encompasses that.