Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

3D remakes of V and VI?

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Anyone think these can still happen? I'm honestly holding out for them, I'd rather not play the iOS/Android remasters.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
If they get a 3D remake, the question would be, in which platform would they release them ?
If they were to remake it like FFIV/FFIII, PSVITA or 3DS should be the platforms, PS3/4, XB1/360 and PC are another good options.

But personally i would prefer Square to stop making remakes (like the FFIV,FFVI iOS/Android remasters,at most i would tolerate "ports" like FFX/X2 HDremaster or FFVII/VIII/IX in the PSNstore) and living in the past. I would like more new entries.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
If they get a 3D remake, the question would be, in which platform would they release them ?
If they were to remake it like FFIV/FFIII, PSVITA or 3DS should be the platforms, PS3/4, XB1/360 and PC are another good options.

But personally i would prefer Square to stop making remakes (like the FFIV,FFVI iOS/Android remasters,at most i would tolerate "ports" like FFX/X2 HDremaster or FFVII/VIII/IX in the PSNstore) and living in the past. I would like more new entries.
They're pretty much done with PS3 & 360. Can't see them remaking them for consoles anyway. I'd expect handhelds. Ports come later.

Ummm, the iOS/Android remasters take a lot less work than X/X-2. They're making new entries. You should tell that to all the people wanting a VII remake. Haha.