Active Time Report - London - 26.02.2015

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Nov 17, 2014
Tabata mentioned that character level can go up to 99 in the demo, though it's not easy to attain. Which means, a LOT of hours are needed if you want to reach it. Also, Tabata hasn't concluded if level 99 would the highest level in the full game.

Last edited:

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Nice to see they removed that slowdown after a hit connects. And in record time too! This game is sure looking good.

That Wildlife video was absolutely stunning. But can't they make those monsters less... frightening? Those Goblins are downright diabolical.

Voice acting is bad so far.

May 26, 2014
The guy on the left was fanboying out way too much. Made it a little awkward to watch to be honest.

But can't they make those monsters less... frightening? Those Goblins are downright diabolical.
That's a good thing. :p

Voice acting is bad so far.
I'd say Ignis described the voice acting best: "Passable enough."

Nov 17, 2014
I'm really looking forward to the progress of the full game after 3 months. Whether it will jump to 80% or near that.
And while we're waiting, we can occupy ourselves of the demo, as well as FF Type-0 HD. Seriously, can anyone please raise your hand if you're hyped with Type-0? Because the HD was made possible by fan demand. It's very obvious that the demo is overshadowing the game's hype.

Last edited:

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
It's not like much goes into hosting an event like this every month or so.
As somebody who sometimes gets a glimpse into the process, you'd be surprised! It's a hell of a lot of work and we all have to be very grateful for them doing it, really (though I agree that they may need to chill out once the demo hits to avoid over saturation). Maybe one day I can get Dan to swing by here and explain just how much...

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
As somebody who sometimes gets a glimpse into the process, you'd be surprised! It's a hell of a lot of work and we all have to be very grateful for them doing it, really (though I agree that they may need to chill out once the demo hits to avoid over saturation). Maybe one day I can get Dan to swing by here and explain just how much...
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I mean that it shouldn't take anything away from actual development. I know that scheduling and getting things prepared does take a lot of time. I'm very used to seeing Yoshida's Live Letters (for Final Fantasy XIV) and I like the idea of showing off the game and it's developments like this now and again. I can imagine with the demo coming out they'll stay relatively quiet up until E3 to build up a lot of suspense though.

Kagari

神羅カンパニー社長
Administrator
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
United States
www.novacrystallis.com
I hope they take a break from the ATRs after the demo comes out. Let people play the demo and once they let it sink in for a bit, come back strong at E3 with new information on different locations and story sequences. Having had three broadcasts this month alone seems like a bit much - they're to the point of saturation almost.

At this point they just need to let the fans have the demo and explore and discover things on their own else there won't be much left by the time the thing releases.