Digital Or Disc Of XV

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
i don't know which version to buy I'm tempted to but the premium edition of the game which comes with the season pass but really want the disc Version aswell can't afford both
What would you buy

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
Unless you plan on selling it (or you're getting the deluxe edition), go digital. Even with the disc, the full game ends up being installed on your system. Discs just act like verification keys.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I'm the exception. I have NO interest in having the disc. I will just break the disc, or it'll wear out the PS4 disc spinning motor. Or I'll lose it or something. It's 2016, I want my shit automatically backed up on someone else's server.

I also share my PS4 games with my newphew. I set his PS4 as my home PS4 and log into mine and we can both play any game I own simultaneously from our own playstations on our own accounts.

Somber

SOLDIER Second Class
Nov 22, 2013
Hands down Discs. I LOVE to collect the games physically. Many of PC games I own were purchased digitally. While it felt like a real collection for some time, it definitely doesn't invoke the feeling of owning a stack of physical game boxes.

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
i don't know which version to buy I'm tempted to but the premium edition of the game which comes with the season pass but really want the disc Version aswell can't afford both
What would you buy
The season pass will be available for purchase at a later time. You might realize later on that you might not even want to buy the DLC. Since details are sparse, you can afford to hold off on getting the season pass for now.

That said, even if you buy a physical copy, you can still get a season pass separately at a later time.

Do you want to play XV right at midnight on launch date without having to wait to pick up your disc or to wait for it to ship and arrive? Go digital.

Would you prefer a box and a disc to keep your software, and are you a fan of the box art? Go disc.