1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Earn trophies for games you own!

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by APZonerunner, Oct 4, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hey folks! As part of our expansion of the trophy system, which you can use to earn more user titles and kudos, we wanted to give you all the ability to show off some of your purchases relevant to the community.

In line with that, we're adding two new trophies, worth 15 points each, for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX! To be eligible all you have to do is own the games - and quickly prove it to us!

How do you get it? Take a snap of your boxed copy of the game with a slip of paper with your Mognet username and the date and post it up here in this very thread! That's proof enough for us - we'll then manually see the trophy added to your account for all to see.

If you've picked up FF14 digitally, don't worry! A shot of you in-game again with the name and the date in-view works just as well for us.

This is experimental, but if you folks like this and take to it, we'll add more of these for older games and for newer releases as we go.

Azuardo likes this.
  2. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

Just want to clear something up before I start snapping pictures. With the FF14 picture you want the character name visible with time and date yeah? Also I bought A Real Reborn for early access, but I actually own a physical copy of the original Final Fantasy 14. Could that be substituted or does it only count if it's ARR?

3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Ideally, yeah. :) That or the box! In the case of FF14, either works, as if you own vanilla 14 you automatically also own ARR.

4. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

Are these acceptable? I only have an ipod touch so it doesn't really take the best pictures I'm afraid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

:D! I have one of those!! I took a pic with my vita so it isnt the best either, but I wrote a note to help. 2013-10-04-084635.jpg

6. APZonerunner

These trophies will be popping for you guys now, and anyone else going forward who posts this up, for the next month or so!

7. Omegaflare

Omegaflare Yevonite

What about owning FF XIII, XIII-2 or any of the PSOne classics digitally? Also how do I make a snapshot of me ingame on a PS3 ? sadly I cant post photos since I dont own a digitalcamera or cell phone (Yep I actually do not have a cell phone ^^)

8. soup or mann

soup or mann Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

Yeah, it'd be cool if we could get some other Square games in there, too.

...I'm gonna go dig out my KH 1.5 box now ^_^

9. APZonerunner

We'll definitely do stuff for more games in the future, and make different threads as we add them. We'll do 14 and 1.5 for now in here, and move forward from there!

10. Leon Aether

Leon Aether PSICOM Soldier

Sweet! Here is my KH 1.5 box! :cool:

WP_20131005_002.jpg

11. Caius

Caius PSICOM Soldier

oops hi i was too lazy to take out the actual camera so here have a really tired pic of my eyes along with it~

Attached Files:

12. APZonerunner

Rewarded!

13. Ehren

Ehren The Sunflower Knight Moderator Site Staff

Ummm, does this work? It's in spoiler tags because of how big it is.
    SAM_0297.JPG

14. buddhafied

buddhafied Clan Centurio Member

What, I can show off my collection and get points at the same time *making pretending shocked face* I'm in!

FFXIV original CE and then FFXIV:ARR CE and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix *blush* Kupo...

Attached Files:

15. APZonerunner

Rewarded, thanks fellas. :)

16. soup or mann

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  17. Nikki-Cola

Nikki-Cola Yevonite

[​IMG]

Sorry for the size... x.x

18. APZonerunner

@soup or man - the image is gone! Do it again for me?

Nikki - done!

Nikki-Cola likes this.
  19. soup or mann

Fixed!

20. soup or mann

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!