FFXV: Noctis vs Luna might still be in the game

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
Ever since Versus XIII, when I saw Noctis and Stella wielded their weapons, I've always wanted to know why theyre fighting each other.

I have a theory:

Noctis and Luna both can see light, and they obtained powers. Also, No one can summon eidolons except those who recieve powers. The only female that can summon Leviathan is Luna, and Luna is in Altissia. Also, Maybe Niflheim used Luna as a hostage and forced her to summon Leviathan, and they might force her to fight Noctis in battle.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
i can't recall what interview it was that tabata did at gamescom it was is mistake of translation were it was said a female summons leviathan and the female is not the black haired girl i don't know about luna at all being the one that summon it the truth is that leviathan is female not that someone summons it. sorry i can't remember where i read that.

there are alot of mistakes of translations with tabata interviews that's crazy to me.
That's indeed a mistranslation. The actual info was that "Leviathan" is female in XV.

zenobia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 13, 2015
I have to say i did not like that aspect of versus where noctis and the character stella at the time, had that sort of reationship (had to fight each other) and i hope to heaven that luna and noctis carry no bad blood between them for final fantasy xv. i know that they will catch hell with the bad guys of the game but with each other happiness between them would indeed be the most amazing thing to me for sure. :)

Last edited:

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
Leviathan is female in FFXV but that does not mean it'll be exclusively summoned by females. That's funny when saying it. :p
As for Noctis fighting against Luna..... That'll be interesting to see that happen but unfortunately there is nothing we know at the moment that could justify the possibility other than the fact of the existence of Noctis & Luna in the game.
.... FEMALE Leviathan being summoned by MALES.
THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM

zenobia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 13, 2015
She could be summon by a male character. if i remember right again the question was who summons leviathan, and the answer to that was it's not the black haired girl that's all it was to that.

Last edited:

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
I have to say i did not like that aspect of versus where noctis and the character stella at the time, had that sort of reationship (had to fight each other) and i hope to heaven that luna and noctis carry no bad blood between them for final fantasy xv. i know that they will catch hell with the bad guys of the game but with each other happiness between them would indeed be the most amazing thing to me for sure. :)
I think that is they do have bad blood it will be due to a misunderstanding. Like Luna thinks Noctis or his father did something to her or her family that they didn't do or were framed for.

zenobia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 13, 2015
I think that is they do have bad blood it will be due to a misunderstanding. Like Luna thinks Noctis or his father did something to her or her family that they didn't do or were framed for.
i really hope not :( like what you said doesn't happen or worse i don't know yet but noctis and luna looks as if they will have enough problems dealing with the bad guys of the game.