FFXV x FF:T0HD Active Time Report III coming 20th December

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Too bad Squirrel suddenly lost all interest in this game once there wasn't reason to be pessimistic about it anymore, I liked seeing him around here!

As for what I think we will see at the ATR? Hmm... well, I think it's possible we will see more car video, as I remember when Tabata teased the first video on his iPad, it showed the Noctis walking (maybe the trailer we got last) and also another one in the car I believe. I would like more clarification on the gameplay systems honestly. I'm already extremely satisfied with what we have now, but I can't help but getting more juicy details!

For the trailer... it will definitely be in line with what we have been getting, probably more pre-invasion stuff, perhaps we can even see a new city or something?

I don't really want to learn more about story, that is something I will save for myself. Will they talk about Cor and Luna next? What about summons? Maybe something about size of the map?

Only a few more days left to go!

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
It's incredible how much news were getting on these two games. Props to whoever at Square-Enix is pushing these more frequent press releases and appearances.

Jill Valentine

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 18, 2014
Student
I love watching these livestreams so much... I seriously can't wait. I hope they bring out a nice juicy story trailer that details the Luna/Stella dilemma, more background on the main 4, Cor, and more footage from the other nations including the rest of the cast that we saw in the lineup for E3 '13. Gameplay would be great, but I feel like they're going to spoil a lot before the demo releases. Besides the summons though, the only that I want to see is the camping because....... IGNIS! <3

Nov 17, 2014
If it is releasing in 2015 ( in japan) we'll likely get to see a release window announcement at Jump festa. I'd love to see at least a japan release in 2015 but I think it's pretty unlikely to happen at this point.
FFXV might see a worldwide release, since this is a big one for a long time. If not, it might be Japan first, then NA and EU for a few days, but not a month or so, judging from what Tabata and Squeenix did for FF Type-0 HD.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
The timer from the source says there is about 10 hours until it goes live. So we've got quite the wait ahead of us.