Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Just downloaded this, was just about to head into Insomnia when I stopped playing last night so it's gonna be dope to see him wearing this heading there! I'll make sure to grab some Ansel shots and share them here after.

EDIT:
that's awesome! it replaces the kingly raiment right?

I want this in consoles );
you'll get Jared as guest character instead lol

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
I wonder how they managed to get this camera angle? I play my game with the camera option set to "near", but it still zooms out far too much during fights for my liking. I'm curious how this video and that trailer on YouTube for the character-swap free update managed to get the camera to be so close to Noctis. This angle is fantastic, would love for a "very near" camera option :(

It's criminal that they locked the capeless version of that outfit to only one boss fight. Criminal!

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Yeah, the new Insomnia map, the revamped Chapter 14, and Armiger Unleashed are the best additions the Royal Pack brought for me.

Edit:

Also, Episode Ardyn's voice recording was wrapped up.:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fi...ion-ot-walk-taller.27521/page-65#post-5901169
Also, the Director of Episode Ignis is Directing Ardyn and the other 3 DLC. There aren't different directors anymore. This also likely means that the majority of the next DLC to be released after have not been worked on yet save for probably concepts of each and some designing I'm sure. They really are going to take their time with this one.

Ardyn may be coming out sooner than we think though.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Also, the Director of Episode Ignis is Directing Ardyn and the other 3 DLC. There aren't different directors anymore. This also likely means that the majority of the next DLC to be released after have not been worked on yet save for probably concepts of each and some designing I'm sure. They really are going to take their time with this one.

Ardyn may be coming out sooner than we think though.
Yeah, I still wonder what the other three new DLC Episodes are going to be. Also, I posted something in the Data-mining thread.