FINAL FANTASY XV live at Abbey Road Studios (NOW!!)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Leonhart

PSICOM Soldier

The concert is live and Yoko Shimomura itself is there talking about about the soundtrack! Performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra.

"Join us on 7th September, 2016 at 19:00 BST for an exclusive live performance of songs from the FINAL FANTASY XV soundtrack performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra featuring an appearance from FINAL FANTASY XV composer, Yoko Shimomura.

The latest instalment in the classic series, FINAL FANTASY XV is set in an enthralling world where fantasy meets reality. Players will embark on an adventure like no other. With a captivating cast of characters, breath-taking visuals, open world exploration and thrilling action-packed real time combat, FINAL FANTASY XV is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY experience for both newcomers to the series and series fans alike."

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
The highlights of the concert for me were getring to know some of the tracks real name (RIP Grati Mundi) and hearing Noctis' theme.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I really liked the first one. I'm not super musically inclined, the climax, so to speak. I could feel it. Yoko shimomura climaxed on my heart. Metaphorically speaking.