1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

My Deluxe pre-order got cancelled.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Chocobocoholic, Nov 24, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Chocobocoholic

Chocobocoholic Yevonite

So it turns out that my deluxe edition of FFXV that I pre-ordered months and months ago got cancelled yesterday. Apparently PayPal couldn't authorise my transaction. But is that such a bad thing? I might just get the standard version instead. I'm not too fussed about playing A Kings Tale and I've already got Kingsglaive digitally so do I really need the Blu-Ray as well? I'm even considering the digital deluxe version because of the included season pass, but I'd prefer to go the physical route. HELP.

2. ChrisB

ChrisB Yevonite

Buy both

3. Chocobocoholic

Chocobocoholic Yevonite

I'm not made of money xD

Anyway, I decided to go with the standard retail version. I ordered it from Amazon not long after I made this post haha.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!