My theory about FFXV story

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
My theory is:

Noctis is a L'cieth he turn into when he was a kid and Lucis family always side with Bhunivelze and stella is "death" itself or L'cieth with side of etro.Noctis focus is to destory the world not the entire world just the (political ways) KING lucis never really loved noctis,because noctis killed he's own mother accidentally but noctis dont remember it.
And in the end of the game noctis change the world of the ff15 to the real world of ours no more magic ,no more monsters, no more any ff thing at all, except 2 thing ,2 remain of the old world noctis,stella crystalized form.

my 2nd theory is:
The entire game is just a dream of the noctis while he is in crystalstasis and in the game end he awakes like 500/1000 years in the future where FFXV-2 gonna take place.(IF there will be sequel)

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
My theory is:

Noctis is a L'cieth he turn into when he was a kid and Lucis family always side with Bhunivelze and stella is "death" itself or L'cieth with side of etro.Noctis focus is to destory the world not the entire world just the (political ways) KING lucis never really loved noctis,because noctis killed he's own mother accidentally but noctis dont remember it.
And in the end of the game noctis change the world of the ff15 to the real world of ours no more magic ,no more monsters, no more any ff thing at all, except 2 thing ,2 remain of the old world noctis,stella crystalized form.

my 2nd theory is:
The entire game is just a dream of the noctis while he is in crystalstasis and in the game end he awakes like 500/1000 years in the future where FFXV-2 gonna take place.(IF there will be sequel)
1. You were drunk while typing this.
2. No, shooting wild guesses out of your arse is not exactly what we call "a theory".

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
If the game is indeed based off Romeo and Juliet, Stella is doomed. I also think it's too tempting to try to replicate the Aerith shock (though I don't think it'll work) again.

Can't see an FF ending with the hero killing himself, though.

Sep 26, 2013
My theory is that there will be a lot of melodrama, an X factor, people will die, a deus ex machina plot device and paradoxes with Toriyama's seal of quality.

Oct 5, 2013
My theory is that there will be a lot of melodrama, an X factor, people will die, a deus ex machina plot device and paradoxes with Toriyama's seal of quality.
I want to say the story will be more grounded. But knowing how much Nomura likes to push the envelope, I'm not really sure. I really want them to have all the emotions Kingdom Hearts can evoke, but without the abusing of willing suspension of disbelief.