1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Official tracks to Final Fantasy IX from me

Discussion in 'Creative's Corner' started by Virtuozila, Oct 9, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Virtuozila

Virtuozila Balamb Garden Freshman

Greetings to all fans of the series this FF! ))

So much I love this game, I just can not imagine life without her. Decided to engage in the performance of the instruments soundtracks from FF IX, because the great composer Nobuo Uematsu knows a lot about music.

LeonBlade likes this.
  2. Virtuozila

I share with you the first works. As learning the new tunes will fill theme!

3. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

Wow, these are incredible! Fantastic job! Very spot on renditions of these songs, I'm very surprised and impressed by your performances. I'd love to see more, I never would think to listen to these songs played on an accordion.

4. Virtuozila

Thank you very much
    Here's another

5. Virtuozila

Hi friends! Virtuozila is coming back with more power of entertainment, because the quality of sound is greatly improved, so we can enjoy our favorite soundtracks from Final Fantasy even more. Share Tifa's Theme with friends!

6. Virtuozila

The year was 1987... Then it all began. Squaresoft presented a masterpiece to the world, that captured hearts of millions for over three decades. Genius composer Nobuo Uematsu wrote his first imperishable tunes for the FF series. Today I'm presenting you one of those tunes.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!