Possible new info from a leak about FFXV on Jump Magazine!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Huh, I've never thought of having a female Cid. Dunno why. We've had Dr. Insano Cid. Young man Cid. Adolf Hitler Cid. Why not a female Cid? Women can thrive in the field of engineering as well!

Still don't believe this rumour yet though.
Adolf Hitler Cid ? in which FF was he ?

Last edited:

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
So it seems like that female character was true after all. I can't say much about her design, but yeah, it could be pretty cool having a female Cid, I just hope she's featured enough, love me some airships and engineers (one of the maaaany reasons IX is my favourite, loved going around Lindblum, so damn comfy).

The colossi/titan/giant/whatever looks great. I just hope they know how to make those battles engaging and spectacular. And the monster design has been stellar so far, not too grounded (we have those goblins, for example), but not too weird: they all feel really organic so far.

Also, please, please, please, show that city tomorrow in actual gameplay. That's really beautiful, it looks like a coastal city and if they do it right that atmosphere could be very good. Seriously, the setting reminds me sooo much of VIII (except for Lucis) and that game has the best cities along with IX, they are a great mix of new and old and are very unique.

Anyway, I have hopes that they'll finally show Noctis and the gang going around a city with NPCs after they aknowledged that was one of the most requested petitions in the last ATR. The have to :_

Last edited:

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 26, 2013
Wow. That new town looks great. Very reminiscent of Los Angeles (dat low rider haha). Possibly another part of Duscae? (Prompto mentioned a destination by the coast in the TGS trailer. Or maybe Solhiem?

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
Is it confirmed that she is Cid? I think She's luna tbh. Luna has something for noctis so maybe this is her and a mechanic so she has car upgrades or an airship

Her design is...ehh. And would you look at Gladiolus there. His eyes are clearly not where they're supposed to be, as if he's just about to trot out the line "yeah yeah, airship balloons, I hear ya. Airship ballo- two airship balloons..."

I think the shot of the car driving through a city is the real highlight of the scan.

Adolf Hitler Cid ? in which FF was he ?
Type-0?

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
From what I can see the buildings look like those from Accordo ( this venice /renaissance style) but the scan is so small.
The giant is likely a summon ( or does the text say something elsee ? ), I don't think this huge monster is a standard miniboss

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
i bet her voice gonna be irritating british voice lol..well the picture is not clear enough but her face looks ugly to me okay i admit her boobs looks great.