Square Enix Presents: Tabata’s Active Time Report on October 31st!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
We need more plot details. After all this time, we still have little to no information regarding the plots details of Final Fantasy XV.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
We need more plot details. After all this time, we still have little to no information regarding the plots details of Final Fantasy XV.
We won't be getting that in a Talk Show or something before the Japanese event at least.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Shimomura is fucking great. I think that that second piece is really reminiscent of Uematsu's work in previous FFs, unlike Somnus and Omnis Lachryma, so I'm glad that, not only she's still rocking it, but also bringing some FF memories in form of music.

Or maybe it's just me, but if you told me this song were in VIII or IX, I'd gladly believe it. Anyway, if there's something I'm sure this game will amazing at, it's the music.

Also, SURREAL the amount of info/events planned, man. I still feel weird though, in that I'm sure the prospect of watching more XV next week would have been more exciting some months ago. But still, pretty darn excited, they seem to actually have a game now.

PS: pls show cities and NPCs.

Nikolasvanitas

Chocobo Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Greece
www.youtube.com
Shimomura is fucking great. I think that that second piece is really reminiscent of Uematsu's work in previous FFs, unlike Somnus and Omnis Lachryma, so I'm glad that, not only she's still rocking it, but also bringing some FF memories in form of music.

Or maybe it's just me, but if you told me this song were in VIII or IX, I'd gladly believe it. Anyway, if there's something I'm sure this game will amazing at, it's the music.
My thoughts exactly:happy:

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
I want to know more about armor/equipment, Side Quests, treasure boxes and Save points. CHaracters and Towns/Cities would be a wonderful thing to discuss too in future showings/meetings.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
The music is extremely impressive. So much so that I plan on importing this game's soundtrack from overseas once it is available.

May 26, 2014
For Type-0 or Final Fantasy XV?
That's in Type-0. I kind of like it actually, though I can understand why people would be put off by it. I look at it as sort of a "risk vs. reward" type of thing where you have to think "Ok, do I use a summon here to take out these tough enemies and have one of my characters die? Or do I keep my party members alive for later?". Then again, I don't really know exactly how Type-o plays, so I could be wrong. That's just the gist I get though.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
For Type-0 or Final Fantasy XV?
Yeah it's in Type-0 like SciNfi said. It's gonna be FF12 all over again for me. In 12, using summons meant only the cast member who summoned would get exp till the summon vanished. And they made it hard to get the summon to do their limit break/quickening. So I didn't used them, nor find them all. In this game, there's 13-14 characters (too many for me) and you have to do things in 3s. So again training the party evenly will be hard, even harder since summoning KO's one each time (phoenix downs will be a must, but they're limited in availability and how many you can carry).

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
BTW, Gameblog has said that a FF XV demo will be shown off tomorrow at Paris Games Week. I don't know what to expect or if it's even going to be avaible online, but I'd assume it'll be yet another extended look at what was shown in previous streams.

Or maybe a sneak-peek to what it's going to be broadcasted this Friday. Or perhaps something totally different, lol, who knows. Anyway, even if I'm still salty, what a time to be alive, I can't believe this flow of info ;_;

Do you think we should expect meaty interviews about XV this week, at very least? (I'm not including the things that they're going to talk about in the stream).