Toriyama hint regarding Lightning before LRFF13's release (ending spoilers)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhafied

Sphere Hunter
Sep 30, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Never said it wasn't, simply it's been 1.5 years. Big deal. I've never played played many games but I still get them spoiled all the time. Just gotta get over it.
Well, you can do whatever you want, but it still doesn't make it right.

The logic of "I've never played many games but I still get them spoiled all the time" is a fallacy. As you clearly said "I still get spoiled", meaning that someone previously had spoiled things for you; therefore, you understand the concept of spoilers. When you understand the concept of spoiler and you still choose to put a spoiler up then that makes you indecent.

You are correct, being on the internet, it's hard to avoid spoilers sometimes, and after a certain amount of time (with no concrete timeline) spoilers is almost unavoidable. That said, it's still a decency and human courtesy to try to maintain that for people who might not have the chance to enjoy the game when it first came out. If your small effort of putting a spoiler tag can prevent destroying the joy to the ending of a game, why not do so, especially you have such a high regard on the FFXIII series (through your countless threads about it). How is spoiling the ending do any good for both your "campaign" for the game as well as showing your credibility?

Last edited:

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
Please, keep lets be civil here :)
Btw, @Sora96 why not creating an all Toriyama related thread ?
Please do.

I think some people here are very rude. But oh well. Sora96 don't give a shit. Haha.
Man, I must say this but you're either a child or just plainly a disrespectful fanboy who thinks he can do everything he wants just because he has more knowledge (?) or contacts (?) on something than others do. And that's just plain wrong, man.

People being rude? I agree in your case. But it seems like you've been looking for ways for people to be rude against you, I don't know why (and I don't care either), but just stop. You're spoiling a group I like because it talks about a topic I love, even if there are some elements inside who usually don't add anything good or useful for the others.

Last edited:

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
I really hope you are trolling. In fact, it'd be better for your image if you are, because if not, you'd just be seen as immensely immature. Your profile says you're bloody 18, so act like it. God you say you're here here for like 3 people (and really, one of those choices says a lot about you), but do you think those people care about some guy that likes to act as a child? Because being completely blunt: That's how you're acting, like a complete child. Grow up. I really dislike fighting in forums, and I always make fun of petty dramas like this, but for God's sake if you are going to keep acting like this, then just leave.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
I really hope you are trolling. In fact, it'd be better for your image if you are, because if not, you'd just be seen as immensely immature. Your profile says you're bloody 18, so act like it. God you say you're here here for like 3 people (and really, one of those choices says a lot about you), but do you think those people care about some guy that likes to act as a child? Because being completely blunt: That's how you're acting, like a complete child. Grow up. I really dislike fighting in forums, and I always make fun of petty dramas like this, but for God's sake if you are going to keep acting like this, then just leave.
Tell that to the person who called me an asshole. At least I haven't insulted anyone. Lol.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Well Sora 2 questions that no one has ever asked.

1. Why did you post spoilers even for a year old games?
2. Why all the seperate threads on Toriyama?

No malice entailed, just a legit question.
I never intended to spoil the game for anyone. Simply on other forums I've been on there's no issues with spoilers after a month or so. And honestly I thought 1.5 years was enough. Like eg, they spoiled (Batman Arkham Knight spoiler warning)
the Joker dying in the new Batman game at E3 where millions are watching.

I didn't make this topic about Toriyama, simply he was the one who said it. If Kitase or Watanabe had said I'd still have posted it. However I will admit Toriyama is my favourite director and I cannot wait to see what he's working on, be it VII Remake, Parasite Eve, Front Mission, X-3 or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Locking this topic.

Change your attitude, @Sora96. It's your behaviour that's goding people into what they say to you. People here are constantly frustrated by your antics, and there's no way you can't know what you're doing. Start giving a shit about your behaviour and other people here, and people will start being nice to you, too.

You have the spoiler attitude completely wrong. I avoided Batman info, and now you've spoiled the game for me, so cheers for that. You're being ignorant, disrespectful, and frankly, idiotic, to post things like that. How about if I don't buy FF15 for a year after it comes out because I can't afford it? You think it's okay to post ending spoilers then? Seriously, get your act together.

Start respecting the rules and forum spam guidelines. Mods like myself and Alex can't be around here all the time. It's impossible to keep on top of things and moderate everything. That's exactly why we have rules and started the general topics, though - it's then up to the users to respect those topics and guidelines and use their initiative to not spam pointless topics for every little detail and question. Sadly, it really is putting people off posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.