Will Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster U.S version work on UK Vita?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Only if you have a spare Vita memory card with a US account on it, and are willing to switch it in and reload your system data every single time you switch between playing UK and US games.

It's possible to access and play your US games on a UK Vita, but it's just such an annoying process. It's not like literally switching user accounts on the PS3/PS4.

If you're asking if your US game will boot from your UK account, though - no, it won't play that way.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
It won't need to boot from my UK account if I've brought the cartridge? It's not the digital version

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Oh, you should be fine with the cartridge version. Vita isn't region locked, so you should be able to play it fine.

It's the digital games where things get messy with account switching and such.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
There shouldn't be any differences, as far as I'm aware. Apart from perhaps the back of the box design etc. I also don't know if the US version includes the optional language options for German, Spanish, etc. Someone else may know more, but it's not going to be anything major, if anything.