Any FF6 soundtrack fans?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Over at Cubed3, we've just popped a review up of the FF6 OST.

Thought it might interest some of you fans of this quite brilliant soundtrack. Feel free to leave a comment on the article if you wish. Always good to get feedback.

We plan to look at other FF OSTs over time, but perhaps if anyone here has a request for any in particular, we'll see if we can look into it.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Here's a fan! Nice review. I have to agree with most points he brought: Terra and Dancing Mad are one of the best themes in gaming. I also like Dark World. FFVI soundtrack will always have a place in my heart.

buddhafied

Sphere Hunter
Sep 30, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely hate it! I hate this soundtrack so much I listen to it all the time; have goosebumps every time I listen to Terra's Theme; gasped every time going to Distant Worlds when the Opera music comes on; refuse to play other music on Theatrhythm unless I get those songs on VI unlocked; disgusted that every playable character has its own theme song. The list goes on. HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!!!

*put headphones on, listen to FFVI OST again*

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
6 is in my top 3 scores for the series (8>9>6), so yes. I think certain other games (4, 7, 10 have better stand-out individual tracks, but taking the OST as a whole, 6 is one of the best, I think.