Best scene that shows the Brotherhood?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Oct 2, 2016
There are quite a few moments that would work here, but I have to say nothing did as good of a job setting up the Brotherhood as the opening of Episode Duscae did. Sadly enough it wasn't even in the game!

• Look how it shows Ignis' personality, waking up before the alarm even goes off, and he brings the alarm closer to the brothers to help wake them up.
  • Awesome cut-scene direction, the way the camera swings to-and-fro
  • Awesome voice acting and clever, realistic conversation
  • Prompto's quirky persona, especially how he taps Noctis on the cheek
  • Gladio's rough and snarky personality
The second cutscene outside is also really good. The conversation flows so nicely. This really shows the chemistry that exists between the brothers. I don't recall it being done as nicely in the main game itself. This makes me pretty sad.

One scene attempted to show off this kinda chemistry but fell-flat. It was when the Bros meet Ardyn in Lesttalum. The scene wasn't well directed and felt like it was half complete.

Tabata, edit the Episode Duscae scene appropriately and put it in the game please!

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
The gameplay itself in the final game shows the brotherhood better than any cutscene in either Duscae demo or in the game.

Last edited: