Dawn of the (Gnostic) Future - or, Ikkin's video analysis of the FFXV novel

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
It's been a long time coming, but I've been planning to make a video analysis of DotF since the spoilers first started leaking, and I finally had the opportunity to do so.

What I'm currently posting is the first of four planned videos:

All four videos have been planned and voice recorded, though it will take some time to complete them. They should each be between five and ten minutes long.

I hope you enjoy the first installment!

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
Bumping this to provide a link to my second video -- this one focuses on Ardyn's characterization and is relevant to both the game canon and the novel canon.

I hope you enjoy it!

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
Bumping this to provide a link to my third video -- this one focuses on DotF's original character, Solara Antiquum, but it also has a lot to say about Luna in the process.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
Bumping this to provide a link to my final video -- this one focuses on Noct's different attitude towards "moving forward," but it also considers a linguistic connection between DotF and gnostic writings and concludes with a summary of everything discussed so far.

I hope everyone who's stayed with me so far has enjoyed this series! Please let me know what you think!