Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

FFT0 PARTY MEMBERS

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
What will be your main party members in Type-0?
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Type-0
Using this link you can see character profiles and their strengths and weaknesses therein.

For me I'm gonna mainly use Ace, Machina and Sice. But also Seven, Queen, King, Nine, and Rem.
I doubt I'll you everyone evenly with 14 characters in all. But I'll try to at least train these student evenly and have them be the highest I have.
Ace will act as a healer, support magic, and one atk spell.
Sice will be focused on attack and items.
Machina will be a tank with a few attack spells.

Nine is a great tank as well as a dragoon. Queen's like a paladin and good at lightning magic too. Seven does great with ice, ok with fire, and good with support spells. King will be all marksmanship (items for healing). Rem is like the sage class from FF3, she's great at all forms of magic, but low on def and HP. So she'll be a great healer if Ace isn't getting it done or get dropped in battle.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
@Mistwalker I wouldn't use all-females but I can see why you're tempted. <3 I often make female characters whenever it's a create a character game.

@Prince Naphtali Nice line-up. When it comes to Trey, King and Cater I wonder who'd be best. I may use Cater as one of my mains too. She's good at doing a lot of elemental attack with bullets and fire spells. But I hear people saying give her only support spells, her elem. bullets and ignore attk magic. Saying that her bullets will suffice. I'll have to try her out. In the JPN demo off the site, I liked how she can King played. But Trey was too slow for me.

Likely all have all the people I named in my party alternating one after another. But who I personally use (control) will be Machina, Sice, Ace, Queen and Rem. Some characters I want in the party but no I suck at that playing style.

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
@Mistwalker I wouldn't use all-females but I can see why you're tempted. <3 I often make female characters whenever it's a create a character game.
Welcome to my world! xD
Though it's a little weird when your are playing an MMO, but even on those games I like playing like a girl (Why, you ask? Why would I prefer to spend 60+ hours watching to a male character when I can please my eyes watching to a beautiful lady and having fun while doing it? :p)

Last edited:

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
I wish more Phantasy Star games came over. Only those, White Knight. FF14ARR, and Dragon's Dogma allowed you to really tweek the features of your body. Most games set everything to standard once you pick "gender: female" "race: elf". You can't just do what you want with the hips, or chest or lips. All you get to pick is like tattoos and scars.