Final Fantasy XV Discussion: Who Will Betray Noctis???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
I figure to keep things interesting id add to the various discussions about FFXV. Based on what we know so far and what your personal opinion is, who do you think will betray Noctis? Either from the main team or just in general.

I bring this up because once upon a time this was said to have taken a basis/inspiration from Hamlet and we all know how that had betrayal.

So, go ahead and post. Lets discuss.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Luna will. No matter who she is. :chocowalk:

Also we know that Stella fights Noctis at some point. We don't really know the circumstances of this event but it might be quite a harsh betrayal.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Not inspired, bad word. Took ques from it more or less. It was said they did look at Hamlet or what not.Well i mean Nomura or someone mentioned they used the idea of some Shakespeare play/story for FFXV. In what capacity i do not know.
The only reference to Shakespeare was the quote about good and evil, basically alluding to that good and evil are subjective to what side you're on, it likely has to do with the plot of the story, and not taking inspiration from the actual work itself.

Jul 29, 2014
Miami
He's Snow and Nine done right.
Lol! Yeah, he's good in my book so far. Truth be told, all the characters are decent. (Prompto might get on nerves a bit) But the Judas is usually the one you never would expect to stab you in the back. Gladio seems to be the closest of the 4 guys towards Noctis, from what we've seen. So that's how I drew my guess.