Final Fantasy XV Video Tutorials

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Should I keep making FFXV Video Tutorials?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PixiiBomb

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 30, 2016
Hello Mognet,
I just started making YouTube videos and decided to make a handful for FFXV.

I just finished a Complete Dungeon Walkthrough for Daurell Caverns, and I was wondering if it's even worth making more, since the game has been out for a month, and I doubt people are still playing.

I've also made a short video on the 10 Haven Locations for Tours, and I planned on making a few (less than 5 minute) videos on Cid Weapons, Skill Level information, Menaces, EXP Explained, etc

Should I even bother?
I made some videos for Riders of Icarus, and they did really well - but I think it's easier to continuously make videos for an MMO (that people will play for months/years) rather than a console game that most people play, beat, and never touch again.

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
I just scrolled through video, i think its very informative and helpful for some people who don't want to bother exploring it, that said good job.

And you have pleasant voice. :) If demand is good enough (viewer count\likes) you should continue.

PixiiBomb

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Dec 30, 2016
I just scrolled through video, i think its very informative and helpful for some people who don't want to bother exploring it, that said good job.

And you have pleasant voice. :) If demand is good enough (viewer count\likes) you should continue.
thank you :)

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
I've also made a short video on the 10 Haven Locations for Tours, and I planned on making a few (less than 5 minute) videos on Cid Weapons, Skill Level information, Menaces, EXP Explained, etc
i think the 10 haven locations for tours would be very useful, i see a lot ppl asking about where to find x tour scene.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Your production quality is really good, I'd say make videos if you have the time and passion for them. I agree that making videos for an MMO in this style is a lot easier I would imagine.