Future Fabula Nova Crystallis games

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
Is it possible that all 3 games from FNC will interact each other in one game? I remember there was an interview in Final Fantasy XIII-2 Ultimania and they were planning to interact both XIII-2 and type-0 in 999AF, but the idea was scrapped. Do you think they will make a "Dissidia" version of FNC in the near future?

Squirrel Emperor

Nuts
Sep 26, 2013
Is it possible that all 3 games from FNC will interact each other in one game?
Nope.

I remember there was an interview in Final Fantasy XIII-2 Ultimania and they were planning to interact both XIII-2 and type-0 in 999AF, but the idea was scrapped.
Smart.

Do you think they will make a "Dissidia" version of FNC in the near future?
Nope.

Final Fantasy XV and Type-0 are pretty much it.

Somber

SOLDIER Second Class
Nov 22, 2013
This thread sounds harsh. SE being stupid lately is acceptable but why do you people loses faith so much easily. That's sad.:(

Somber

SOLDIER Second Class
Nov 22, 2013
I haven't lost faith, I expect XV to be a success. It's just that I don't want more of Toriyama.
Although I'm not fond of hating people, I also don't want more of Toriyama. Lightning Saga was the proof. I'm not saying he's bad. Final Fantasy needs more skillful directors. I don't want to see my favorite characters being ruined by one's desires. Just look at Lightning and Vanille! :D

Last edited:

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
I'd prefer they not. I'd like to see a new theme/setting be announced to the public after XV. I know some have been clamoring for XVI to return to the Ivalice Alliance; however, I feel that SE needs to continue pushing FF in a new direction rather than remedy old failures and/or coattail past successes.

SE being stupid lately is acceptable but why do you people loses faith so much easily. That's sad.:(
It's a natural reaction.

Until we see tangible signs of improvements regarding the organisation of the company so that it's actually operable with effective management, leadership and communication channels between employees and teams so large projects DON'T wander off into developmental hell, many of us are choosing to remain the way we are.

I still see a Square that is still capable of making good things. I know they are, but events just aren't permitting them from fully realising the potential. So far I still see them as a company willing to pick the lowest-hanging fruits. I am glad to hear that they're cultivating younger, fresher talent, even if it's only from their word of mouth. I trust they are doing that because any good company should do the same, and it's becoming critically important.

But I still have a good degree of optimism for FFXV. Not an overwhelming amount that I'm being washed with hype, but a good enough amount of hype that I very much look forward to seeing more trailers and gameplay at future shows.

And despite all the jokes (and half-joking vitriol) we tend to fire at Square, I'm of the impression that they're not that silly enough to 180 on what they said about FNC and forge tangible connections between them beyond the mere mythological abstract.