Our new Interview with Yoko Shimomura & Shinji Hashimoto

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Just wanted to let all you folks know we just published a new interview on RPG Site where we catch up with KH series composer Yoko Shimomura and KH series Producer/boss Shinji Hashimoto. We talk about memories, the process of 1.5 and briefly touch on some KH3 stuff, though Square Enix asked us politely not to talk too much about KH3, so we didn't.

Hit this link to go have a read. Comments welcome, here or there!

Hope you enjoy it! There's some really cool interviews already in the can and forthcoming on RPG Site with the staff behind games like Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut, The Witcher 3, Lightning Returns, Lords of the Fallen, Dragon Age: Inquisition, the next Mass Effect and Tales of. So look forward to that.

Don't forget we interviewed Nomura himself earlier in the year, too.

Nikolasvanitas

Chocobo Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Greece
www.youtube.com
As someone who loves FF9 to the point of it being in my top 3 games of all time, I definitely care about where Ito is. Hope he pokes his head up soon!
I understand how you feel,FF9 was my first RPG and it saddens that Ito wasnt given the chance to develop a new console jrpg,i hope we can see a title similar to FF9 in the future
Keep up the good job,someone must remind Square that we love Ito ;)