Site trophies not working properly?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Wasn't sure where to post this, so please move as desired.

Not sure if your site trophies are working properly, because I've added my PSN, 3DS code and fave FF and I'm stuck on 1 point. I can see others have many points, so it must be working for some people. Just wanted to bring it to the staff's attention.

Wasn't sure where to post this, so please move as desired.

Not sure if your site trophies are working properly, because I've added my PSN, 3DS code and fave FF and I'm stuck on 1 point. I can see others have many points, so it must be working for some people. Just wanted to bring it to the staff's attention.
That actually did not work for me either. I forgot to mention

Zack

Somniac
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 29, 2013
The forum is still in beta as we are working out the issues. We will make sure to get them fixed soon and you will get your trophies. =]

Ehren

The Sunflower Knight
Site Staff
Sep 17, 2013
Bethany, Oklahoma
Trophies based on profile stuff aren't working for me either, but I know people are working on it. I look forward to the sudden bump in my score. :p

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Figuring this out now, give me a few... Will be some trophy changes in general in short order..

EDIT: These should be working again now. Please keep in mind that trophies NEVER pop immediately; they update intermittently, so if you do something to earn one, it may take an hour or two to pop up.

Last edited:

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Figuring this out now, give me a few... Will be some trophy changes in general in short order..

EDIT: These should be working again now. Please keep in mind that trophies NEVER pop immediately; they update intermittently, so if you do something to earn one, it may take an hour or two to pop up.
Thanks. I think you may need to put the info in again and re-save the profile for it to work, but yeah, just got the trophies after doing it.