Tetsuya Nomura shares Final Fantasy VII Remake information regarding Honey Bee Inn, dialogue options and more in Famitsu interview

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Alexander

Mognet Newsbot
Jul 26, 2013
www.mognetcentral.com
In the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu, Final Fantasy VII Remake director Tetsuya Nomura shared some new information in an interview regarding some interesting additions to the upcoming remake, including dialogue options, new event scenarios and more. Below are the translations of the article provided by Gematsu: The black mist creatures shown in the trailer are known as The Watchmen of Fate, and are mysterious beings that will appear before the party wherever they go. Nomura hopes fans who have played the original Final…

The post Tetsuya Nomura shares Final Fantasy VII Remake information regarding Honey Bee Inn, dialogue options and more in Famitsu interview appeared first on Nova Crystallis.

Continue reading on Nova Crystallis or discuss the news!

ash

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
I wonder what modernizing the Honey Bee Inn means.. I am excited! I hope they don't spoil too much about the ghost figures. SE is notorious for that imho.